Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sweet & Silly Audrey!

I have a very sweet, and a very silly side, don't you know?!  My Mummy says one of the sweetest things I like to do is run out to get her paper for her in the morning.  Here I am, bringing in the paper for my Mummy - that's me, sweet Audrey!
And my silly side is always in play too!  I was excited to take my birthday party invitations to school last week.  I put the stickers on the envelopes for my friends all by myself - so fun! 
And then, wouldn't you know it but my silly Audrey eyes came out to play!  Funny blinky silly-eyed me!!
After all, isn't life all about finding the smiles and the sillies in everyday moments?  Pretty smart for a little girl, aren't I?  Love to all, your sweet and silly Audrey xoxo

No comments: