Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ballerina Audrey!


With springtime here, it's time for our springtime classes on Saturday morning!  This year, I'm back at trying ballet, and (drum-roll please....) I LOVED it!  I went into the class all by myself while Daddy waited outside and twirled, skipped, pointed my toes and tippy-toe ran just like a ballerina!  Daddy was so proud of me, he took tons of videos.  I made sure to wave to the camera!!  Check me out at my class in the video below.

Violet had classes too - she went with Mummy to music class.  Mummy said she did pretty good, although she was quite quiet and at one point she said "I want to go home now!" (which made everyone laugh!)  When she got home though, of course, she wanted all the songs like "Hello", "Goodbye", "Frere Jacques" etc.

We're going to be family of arts lovers - music, dance, and we love to colour too - we've covered all the bases!  And with a crafty Aunty Holly and a Mummy who loves acting, we're sure to be artistes-in-the-making!  Love to all, Audrey and Violet xoxo

No comments: