I had my ballet class again this past weekend, and I showed off my moves to Mummy! I really enjoy my class with my little friends now - we have lots of fun running around with our scarves, and tip-toeing past the mirrors.
And after class, guess what? I went to Sophie T's place for her birthday party! And we had an unexpected guest - Cinderella showed up at our door!! She came with a basket of tricks as you can see - she did face painting, balloon animals, and she had tiaras for us to decorate as well.
Too bad I was being a bit whiny to enjoy it.....ah well, I enjoyed the pizza and cupcakes and off we went home to tell Vila and Daddy about our morning! Love to you all, your little ballernia princess, Audrey xoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment