Friday, April 29, 2011

I Went Pee-Pee On The Potty!

YES!! I did it! What we tried to do in October/November, has really happened now! For Easter weekend, we threw away my pull-ups and diapers, because I'm a big girl now and can use the potty!!! It took a few days to get the hang of it (and a lot of laundry for Mummy!) but now I'm able to tell Mummy and Daddy when I need to go. I've never seen them so happy! Look at me in my new underwear!

Not only did I get some extra special presents, but I also have been calling my Nanny and Grandma to tell them all about my success! I've been on the phone a lot chatting away - it's fun to talk on the phone to them.....they're impressed with me too. That's the BIG milestone for me - Mummy and Daddy still have their fingers crossed that everything keeps going okay, but I know it will! As they keep reminding me, I just need to keep my underwear dry (hurray!) and tell them when I need to go - simple stuff! I'm proud of me too! xoxoxo Audrey

No comments: