
Last weekend, Grandma and Grandpa came up to stay for a few days (Grandpa had some work meetings here) Lucky times for Violet and I, as we had such fun staying home and playing with them! Here's a few pics from our weekend. I went for a stroll with Grandpa around the neighbourhood. I said "Wait for me Alligator!" Because when Grandpa left one day for work, he told me to say "See you later Alligator"......so if he asks me to call him that, I will!

Vila enjoyed hanging out with Grandma, because anytime she wanted to be picked up, Grandma was there! Here they are hanging out together. And look at those baby blues.....she can get just about anything she wants if she looks at you like that, right?!
As for me, I liked to tell Granmda "SURPRISE" when I came into a room....and by the end of the weekend, I was screaming it! But Grandma seemed to enjoy the joke!
I also had some fun going around on my bike outside.......

and when I was all tuckered out, I snuggled up with Mummy on the couch. We call this our "pajama party", sometimes reading, sometimes watching a little Treehouse. Mummy's funny, because she's trying to look asleep with me, but you can sort of see her smiling, can't you?!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend too.....talk more soon! Love Audrey & Violet xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment