Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Park --- Wheeeeee, the Slide!



It's starting to get a bit more spring-like, so on Sunday, our whole family went to our local park for some fun! Mummy had bought a Disney princess kite, and SHE flew it quite well, but I just wanted to drag it along the ground behind me! So with kite-flying a bit of a bust, we focused on the slide!!


I'm MUCH better this year at going up the steps by myself, and for the first time ever, sliding down the slide by myself! I was so good, and had so much fun, that I did it again and again! Even Vila tried it with a little help from Daddy. Such a change from last year when I hung out on the slide in Burlington for about half an hour, not coming down! I'm becoming a big girl! Vila, you will too one day - until then, enjoy the help from Mummy and Daddy and I can be your inspiration! Love to all, Audrey & Violet xoxo



No comments: