Me and Vila, enjoying some couch time looking out the window (notice how I am more contemplative, and she is the boisterous one??? signs of our true nature I think!)
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
More Fun Time in Ottawa!
We had so many moments on our weekend in Ottawa, that here is our THIRD posting......more pics of the good times below!
Me and Vila, enjoying some couch time looking out the window (notice how I am more contemplative, and she is the boisterous one??? signs of our true nature I think!)
Vila also enjoyed playing in her exersaucer, happily eating her cheerios.....
While I did more "big girl" stuff, like getting my fingernails painted for the first time this weekend - pretty in pink!
The adults had fun time this weekend too! Here's my parents and our Chachu, Chachi, Auntie and Uncle having the BEST chinese food and egg rolls at Golden Palace - mmmmm!
They also spent some time at the downtown market, having a beer (cheers to Boddington's on tap!)
And here are the ladies on the frozen canal, walking on water at Winterlude!
Finally, we'll end with some more family pics. We had a lot of those this weekend! Here's the chaos of trying to get a pic with our cousins Dylan and Tyler and Auntie Lou.....I was sleeping, and Vi was NOT happy to have a picture session!
Grandma and I snuggled with Jackson.....
And we had to get a "three generations" picture of Daddy, Grandpa and me and Vila!
Phew - that was a lot of fun and a lot of pics! Great way to spend a family day weekend with so much family! See you later everyone - Love to all, Audrey & Violet xoxo
Me and Vila, enjoying some couch time looking out the window (notice how I am more contemplative, and she is the boisterous one??? signs of our true nature I think!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment