
Violet officially turned 1 on Monday Feb 7th, so we had to take a picture - here she is! She's wearing her new violet sweater that Nanny knit for her (thanks Nanny!). Happy 365 days old Violet!And then, just 3 days later, Mummy had her birthday on Thursday Feb 10! I sang her Happy Birthday, and told her "shhh, I made you a card" and "shhh, it's in the Elmo book" when she came home from work (it was my secret with Daddy, but somehow I still told Mummy!) I'm holding the card below, it was full of my colourful scribbles!!
And she also got spoiled by Nanny and Gramps with perfume, a Coach makeup bag, books, and a "wardrobe" from Grandma and Grandpa ($ to go shopping at her favourite stores!) And at work, the girls made her "Tiffany" cake balls dipped in blue chocolate with silver sprinkles! I was most excited about those - see us eating them together below?
That's all from here for now ----- talk again soon, and happy birthday again to my sis and my Mummy!! xoxox Audrey
No comments:
Post a Comment