Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy 11 Months Violet!

Violet turned 11 months old this past Friday!!! And to celebrate the moment, we recreated the scene from my 11 month birthday - standing in the crib! Violet is doing pretty well at standing now, although she isn't cruising or anything yet. She still likes to sit on the floor and rock back and forth, or spin around, most of the time. Somehow, she is able to use that to find her way to wherever she wants to be, which these days usually involves the fridge and my farm magnets!

What else is new to our Violet? Well, she's doing some great waving now! We wave at her and she does her crazy wave back - we'll have to try and get it on video for everyone! And she really is eating lots of stuff by herself now - last night we had turkey and sweet potato fries, and Violet ate more than I did!

She's also getting a molar - and so she seems to be waking up more at night lately, but Mummy and Daddy have been giving her good medicine to get through it. Vila is getting so many teeth, her smile is super cute....whether it's her "nosy" smile above, or her "pretty" smile below!


We also just started music class together this past Saturday, and pretty soon, Violet will be joining me at daycare! I will have so much fun with her there, and I'm sure she'll like having me there too! Lately, whenever I enter a room, Violet looks over and smiles, and when she's on her change pad upstairs, she thrashes her head about in excitement to get a good look at me! I love you too Violet! You're a great little sis - sometimes a little aggressive in trying to hug me, or play with my toys - but I know you're still little and learning how to do things properly!
So happy 11 months Vilee - we're counting down to your birthday and CAKE now!!!! Mmmmmmmm....Love Audrey xoxoxo

2 comments:

Holly said...

Happy 11 month birthday Violet!
Love auntie Holly xox

alyssa said...

Looking great, Violet! I think your nosy smile is pretty too.