Sunday, November 21, 2010

Quiz - Whose Birthday Is It?

About a week ago, we went to my friend Rowan's house for a party. Now, take a look at these photos below....whose party is it?
Can you believe it was ROWAN'S 2nd birthday party? Yet I was the one helping to open gifts.....I love doing that, so why not help out, right? Ro was too busy driving his car anyways. And maybe if I helped open them, I could score one for myself (ha ha, just kidding!) I did have fun playing with his toys too - his Thomas trains, and I also got a chance to drive his big red car too!
And what is a birthday without some cake.....see Daddy's feeding me.....yummy Vanilla!
And to thank Ro for a great time, I gave him a big hug when we had his cake.
And finally, here is the birthday boy Ro - it was his birthday after all, so here's a shout out to my buddy! Welcome to the 2's Rowan - the best year yet! Love Audrey xoxo

No comments: