Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Hallowe'en 2010!

This year, I REALLY enjoyed Halloween! And Violet seemed to have some fun too. I dressed up as a Ballerina-Princess and Violet was a Strawberry (pretty appropriate, as I sometimes call her Fruit Salad!) Check out our pic at Loblaws above - Mummy took us there earlier in the week to get a "professional portrait" - the one of the two of us is on the wall in our hallway now! Violet got her own portrait too as it's her first Halloween (and I got my own portrait when it was MY first Halloween....so enjoy Vila!)

On Saturday of Halloween weekend, we went to music class dressed up (Violet came too!) and then met Nanny and Gramps for brunch. Everyone seemed to like seeing me dressed up as I walked down the street with Daddy.
At brunch, I was a little rascal and kept stealing Daddy's toast!
On Halloween night, we took some family pics on the porch - here's one of all of us, me saying hi to our scarecrow in our yard, and then Smiley-Viley and Daddy!

After our picture session, we set off to the neighbours to show off our costumes and get some treats. I saw a big bunny roaming the neighbourhood, and he shook my hand, but then I told Mummy I "didn't like the bunny" anymore and we came home! I enjoyed handing out treats to all the trick or treaters - check out my video! It was so much fun, I kept running to the door to see who would come up next!

Oh yeah, and Mummy carved her very first pumpkin! Here I am with the fake one, and the real one.....can you tell which is which? Good job Mummy!

That's all for now - next year will be even better as Violet will be walking too! Hope everyone had a great Halloween also.....Love Audrey & Violet xoxoxo

No comments: