Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Daddy's Birthday!

On the weekend, it was Daddy's birthday....yippee!!! I was excited to wake up and give Daddy's his presents (and help open them too). Here are Daddy and Vila and I on his bed on his big day....we gave him some M&M pretzel pieces, and Mummy gave him a shirt and sweater. He liked it all, and especially when I sang him Happy Birthday.

At night, we stayed home with our babysitter Britney (we like her! Violet and I both went to bed okay....phew, Mummy and Daddy were relieved!) Mummy had planned a party at the Real Sports Bar & Grill, the #1 sports bar in North America - cheers!
All of Daddy's friends showed up and they had yummy food (wings, cheeseburger spring rolls, nachos, sandwiches, ribs and a HUGE sundae for sharing) and lots of great conversation. It's easier to talk when all of us kids are in bed at home! And bonus, the Senators won the game against the Leafs with a score of 3-0....go Sens go (sorry Gramps!)
What a great day for my Daddy - we love you Daddy today and every day! Lots of love Audrey & Violet xoxoxo

No comments: