It was Vila's first time at the Zoo, and she seemed to enjoy the trolleyride even more than me (I tend to get a bit whiney when it gets a little windy!). As we were zipping around, we passed by the kids splashpad, and surprise-suprise, I told Mummy and Daddy I wanted to go there! Usually I'm not a big fan of water, but it looked like a cool place to check out.
As we got off the zoomobile and started to walk over, we bumped into our neighbours, Avery and her mummy Stacey, so we all went together to the splash pad. It was awesome, because Avery held my hand and for the first time I actually walked through and got quite wet...even smiling and having a bit of fun! Check us out, and see the video too - Mummy needed to capture this special moment on film as it's a rare occassion when I want to get wet!
What a day!! Violet's first zoo visit and my first fun splashpad experience! Stay cool everyone....love Audrey & Violet xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment