Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy 6 Month Birthday to Violet!

Yesterday, Violet turned 6 months old.....wow, can you believe it?! She has learned a lot this month, mainly how to eat more foods! Now she likes sweet potatoes, squash, peas, sweet corn, prunes, pears, and green beans if you mix them in with other stuff. Plus she FINALLY learned how to sleep after Mummy and Daddy put her through a sleep-training plan....I think everyone is much happier! She is starting to sit too....she can do it for a few seconds, but then her tubby rolls tend to tip her over one way or the other (see her sitting on Mummy and Daddy's bed below?!)
But soon enough, we know she'll be surely sitting and then on-the-move....she seems to be very spirited, always kicking her legs in her bouncy chair and looking around when she's on her tummy (whereas I used to fall asleep!). And she also loves to grab things now, whether it be trying to hold her bottle, grab a toy on the playmat, or grabbing Daddy's face. Way to go Violet, you are turning into such a cute and accomplished little baby....but you still have a ways to go before you're a big girl like me! I like being your big sister...as I said today when we were lounging on the playmat, "I love you so much Violet!" Here's a few more pics of my cutie little sister over the last week too.....happy six months Violet, xoxox Audrey, Mummy & Daddy xoxo

No comments: