Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My First Mall Ride, and Sparkly Things!

Yesterday it was such a hot day that Mummy and Nanny took me to the Gerrard Square mall and we walked around inside.....I like to run around now and look at things, as evidenced by our trip to Wal-Mart on Monday (I went screaming around the aisles tried to pick up a bunch of stuff!) Anyways, back to our trip to Gerrard Square....there were some fun-looking kiddie rides so Mummy and Nanny let me try out the airplane ride. But as soon as they put the loonie in and the ride started moving, I was a little scared (see below) --- but Mummy kept her hand behind my back and then I was okay!
After that ride, I sat in the monkey ride - it was a lot more fun just to sit there and laugh at him!

And then we went to Ardene's and bought some hair pony-ios for me....but I liked to look at all the jewellry too (Mummy had to pull me away! I'm just like her, a bit of a girly-girl with a love of all things sparkly!) Unfortunately, Violet was too little for the jewellry and the rides, so only I got to have the fun this time! But now that I've tried them out for her, I'll be able to teach her the ropes when she's a little older. Bye for now ---- next stop for me, the carousel at the Zoo! We hope to go Friday - hopefully I won't be scared! Love Audrey xoxo

1 comment:

holly said...

Love these pics. Now that Audrey's a "big girl" I can't wait to accompany her on some more adventures. Yay, peanut!