Monday, July 5, 2010

Our Last Week in June!


The weather was pretty decent the last week of June, so we had some fun outside in our new double stroller, and playing in the garden. Check out me and Violet in our matching outfits (thanks Grandma and Grandpa), and then later I was watering our flowers (flau-de-ders, as I call them!) in our front garden.

We did have one rainstorm this week though - right when Emma and I went to the Zoo! So our parents ran us around in the rain in our covered strollers and we hung out inside the monkey pavillion!
Also in the last week of June, my Mummy and Violet went to see our new friend Tyson Li's bris. It's a special celebration in the Jewish religion, so Violet wore her best outfit to the morning event. She's looking pretty cute with her new flower clip in her hair!
That's the last week of June - now onto July and all the summer fun to come!! Love to you all, Audrey xoxo

No comments: