Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chachu and Chachi Visit!

Chachu Anil and Chachi Stephanie (that's Uncle and Aunt in Hindi) came up from Atlanta for a visit this past weekend...woo hoo! Not only were we celebrating the arrival of my sister Violet (see Chachu and Violet meeting with a kiss!)... but also that Chachu and Chachi will be giving us a cousin in October this year ---- yippee! We are so happy for them that we baked them a Congratulations cake (check out the picture of this double-layer chocolate cake....Chachu especially loved it!) Since Steph is eating for two, we made sure to have some good yummy food....not to mention the fact that my Mummy has quite a sweet tooth herself! So we had baked apple french toast casserole on Friday morning too - mmmmm (yes, we like to take lots of pictures of our food...a Procktor tradition!)


Over the course of the weekend, we did our usual stuff around the house - playing, eating, reading, hugging etc, but it was much more fun to have my Chachu and Chachi to hang out with....Violet thought so too! Check out our pics of the weekend, and the video of Chachi feeding me. I wouldn't eat for my Mummy or Daddy, but with Chachi there to have fun with, I ate my pasta with her!


And I also have to give them a big thank you for the Abby book with magic wand that I got as an early birthday present - check out how happy I am in my picture below!

Thanks again for coming to visit Chachu and Chachi - Violet and I miss you already and send our hugs and drooly kisses your way! See you again soon, xoxo Audrey and Violet

No comments: