Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy 2-Month Birthday to Violet!


Hey, it's me, Violet!! Audrey usually does the talking but I'm posting today as it was my 2 month birthday yesterday, and I had my 2-month doctor appointment this morning. I seem to be doing very well.....I'm making lots of eye contact now (and I love to look and smile at my Mummy), plus I'm coo'ing and gaining weight and height. Here's my stats:

Weight - 13 lbs 2 oz (95% percentile)
Height - 59 cm (95% percentile)
Head - 41cm (100%++ off the charts! must be all those brains!)

Check out some cute pictures of me yesterday - as you can see, I'm a beauty (my parents tell me so!) and a smiley baby! Hope you all are having a good Thursday....I'm waiting for my Chachu and Chachi to arrive today to meet me, so we'll have a fun weekend and more posts soon. Love to all, Violet xoxo









2 comments:

alyssa said...

You are definitely a beauty, Violet!

Anonymous said...

Can i borrow your hairclips someday Violet! it may take a few years, but i am working on some strands .... love, mckenna