Happy Canada Day everyone! This morning I decided to hang out with Daddy and practice some walking....but in the end, I just leaned into Daddy and giggled! This afternoon, I got dressed up in my red and white dress and we had a bbq outside with our friends Cathy, Ryan and Jack. Mummy dressed up in red too to match me - see us hanging out on the porch? Hope you are all having a good Canada Day too - love and hugs, Audrey xoxoWednesday, July 1, 2009
Walking around on Canada Day!
Happy Canada Day everyone! This morning I decided to hang out with Daddy and practice some walking....but in the end, I just leaned into Daddy and giggled! This afternoon, I got dressed up in my red and white dress and we had a bbq outside with our friends Cathy, Ryan and Jack. Mummy dressed up in red too to match me - see us hanging out on the porch? Hope you are all having a good Canada Day too - love and hugs, Audrey xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like Audrey will be running around very soon...
Post a Comment