You may have heard that I have "princess syndrome" - I like to be served and carried around (hey, nothing wrong with that, right?!) But to help me get moving, I've had a few baby physio sessions and Mummy and Daddy do exercises with me every day! And guess what? I decided to actually try and move on my own - especially when there are tempting books and my Elmo nearby! Mummy and Daddy are so proud of me....now if they'll just be patient and I'll walk soon enough! For now, I just love my cuddle time too much to get moving too fast! Love Audrey xoxox PS You may ask why Mummy is talking to BT in the video - she submitted this for "Free for all Fridays" (the morning show contest) in hopes to win us a prize tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
keep going audrey. you can do it!
are you a bt winner?
Go Audrey, Go!!! :-)
Post a Comment