Saturday, July 11, 2009

Playing With Grandma and Grandpa!







Last weekend, I bugged Mummy and Daddy to take me to Ottawa to see my Grandma and Grandpa.....so we went (I tend to get what I want! after all, I have "princess syndrome"!). We had a great time - I got to play with Grandma and Grandpa a whole lot, including getting a ride on Grandpa's legs (see picture) and Mummy and Daddy got to have their favourite Chinese food and see a funny movie. Plus we all went shopping to the mall, and Grandma and Grandpa took me outside for walks and just to hang out. On Sunday, my Grand-Massi and Grand-Chachu came over for lunch too and after getting to know them a bit (and they gave me such a nice toy piano to play with), we snuggled in a group hug (see our picture too!). And even hanging out at the airport was fun, I watched the planes with Mummy and practiced walking.

Hope you all had a great weekend too! Kisses & hugs to my Grandma and Grandpa for such a great time, Audrey xoxoxo

No comments: