Pip pip and cheerio! My Great-Uncle is visiting me for the first time from England! He came over with Gramps - those two are very silly together, I liked it! We got a picture of all the Procktor-side of the family and you can see the family resemblance, right? The blue eyes, the big foreheads.....we all are a beautiful bunch, aren't we?! Hee hee! I walked around a bit for them too in my pretty pink outfit and gave Mummy a nice smile for my 14-month photo. Then I went to bed (Gramps and Great Unc John waved goodnight!) and Mummy and Daddy had a bbq outside with everyone - lots of beer, although Unc John still says the British beer is best (something about brands like Top Banana, Beast, and Doom - sounds funny to me!) A great time again, and I promised Uncle John we'd visit him in England --- Mummy and Daddy are eager to do the pub tour again! TTFN everyone - great to see you Great-Uncle John! Love Audrey xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment