It's been over a week since my last post - and what's been happening you ask? Mummy and Daddy have had visitors from Vancouver - Uncle Andrew and Auntie Alyssa! Here we all are before all the grown-ups went to Auntie Karen and Uncle Scott's wedding (I stayed home with Nanny and Gramps). But we got a really nice picture together, didn't we? And I'll be seeing them in Vancouver for their wedding in May! Can't wait!!! Anyways, that's why we've been so busy - it was good times with our visitors from out West. See you later, Love Audrey xoxo
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Uncle Andrew & Auntie Alyssa Visit!
It's been over a week since my last post - and what's been happening you ask? Mummy and Daddy have had visitors from Vancouver - Uncle Andrew and Auntie Alyssa! Here we all are before all the grown-ups went to Auntie Karen and Uncle Scott's wedding (I stayed home with Nanny and Gramps). But we got a really nice picture together, didn't we? And I'll be seeing them in Vancouver for their wedding in May! Can't wait!!! Anyways, that's why we've been so busy - it was good times with our visitors from out West. See you later, Love Audrey xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We miss you Audrey! Can't wait to show you the hotspots in Vancouver.
Post a Comment