Today was a beautiful sunny day so I helped Mummy to rake the lawn this afternoon - I was her supervisor! As such, I got to sit around and watch......and a bit of play time too! Hey, I'm the boss after all (that's what my Mummy and Daddy always say!) It was quite fun and then I heard a huge rumble and a big dump truck drove by which caught my attention - I think I'll file a noise complaint on that one! Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Who's The Boss? Spring Cleaning Outside!
Today was a beautiful sunny day so I helped Mummy to rake the lawn this afternoon - I was her supervisor! As such, I got to sit around and watch......and a bit of play time too! Hey, I'm the boss after all (that's what my Mummy and Daddy always say!) It was quite fun and then I heard a huge rumble and a big dump truck drove by which caught my attention - I think I'll file a noise complaint on that one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment