A big weekend of events - firstly, I turned 11 months old!!! And what is new with me, you may ask? Well, I'm still a contented, podgy, and lazy baby - I generally prefer to sit around with my toys, but when you stand me up next to the couch, or in my crib, I am starting to enjoy just hanging around (see above)! And I love my Mummy and Daddy more than ever.....I don't really like them to leave the room, and I really need them when there are strange people around. When Mummy went to the dentist this week, I was only happy when she finally agreed to put me on her lap while she laid back and had the dentist look at her teeth - being in the stroller in the same room with her was just not enough comfort for me! And look at me, being the Easter Bunny! Yippee - another big holiday so I got three whole days with Mummy AND Daddy!!! Yesterday we went to Nanny and Gramps along with Auntie Holly and her friend Guy for Easter dinner. I sat at the table with everyone, and I fed myself my own turkey, stuffing, parsnips, potatoes and veggies - very yummy! Mummy and Daddy were very proud of me for eating it all!
Back home today in the Beach, Mummy and Daddy took me to see the Easter parade - lots of fun to see all the bands and floats going by, and after a while, I even started to chip in with my own squeals and yells!
What a fun Easter weekend - hope you had a good one as well! Nitey-nite, Love Audrey xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment