Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa!

What a fun weekend we had! We flew on Porter Airlines (what a nice flight!) to Ottawa on Friday morning to go visit my Grandma and Grandpa!! As soon as we arrived, Grandma met us inside and whisked us home for some lunch and a nap. Then we went to Grandpa's office - check us out in our picture. We walked around the whole office and everyone was very happy to meet me. On Saturday, after a morning of running up and down stairs (I love that!) with Grandma and Grandpa, we went to visit Uncles Shawn and Neil, and Aunties Lou and Ainsley, plus my cousins Tyler and Sammy! We are all so close in age, it was really great to play together - especially with Elmo!!! Although Sammy tried to hide Elmo on me behind the plant - he's still learning to share things! And the fun didn't end there - we went to my favourite restaurant, Tucker's Marketplace (it's becoming an Ottawa tradition for me!) I got to eat butternut squash, coffee cake, carrot cake, some potatoes and I even got my own yellow balloon (see video below). On Sunday, we just had time to hang out and have breakfast, plus many hugs and kisses and dancing and playing the keyboard, then get on our way home. What a great weekend - I love hanging out with my Grandma and Grandpa and miss them already - kisses and hugs to you all! Audrey xoxo

No comments: