Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy 10-Month Birthday To Me!

Wow, another month older and more things I've learned! I'm now pretty good at standing when you lean me against the couch. And I'm always reaching and grabbing for things - so watch out, you never know what I may grab when you're not looking (like a plate, a picture frame, or your necklace, or the vitamin bottle - EVERYTHING is intertesting!). Plus I like to turn around and lean on my hands when I'm sitting....Mummy thinks this may lead to me flipping onto my knees and crawling, but not for a while yet! I'm still quite happy to sit around! Daddy has been teaching me about splashing in the tub and making bubbles and catching them - a fun new thing for me. And I know there will still be lots of new things to come!!!

A new friend I made this week was Rowan Duff - he was visiting with his parents Shane and Sarah from England. They had a party so a bunch of us went, including my friend Bailey Howell who is now 6 months old! Here's a pic of the three of us - we had lots of fun hanging on the couch together, although it looks like little Rowan will need a bit more time to practice sitting. Don't worry Ro, it will happen!! You're only 3.5 months! I'm sounding like a really experienced 10 month old, aren't I??! Love to you all, Audrey xoxoxo





1 comment:

alyssa said...

Very nice posture, Audrey. You are such a good role model for your younger friend!