Sunday, February 8, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!


Look at the expression on Mummy's face! Daddy and I really pulled one over on her --- I can keep secrets you know! We planned a suprise 35th birthday party for Mummy and amazingly, she had no clue what was going on! Nanny, Gramps and Auntie Holly were in on it too! Nanny took Mummy and Auntie Holly shopping for their birthday (and to get Mummy out of the house) and said we had to be back by 4pm so her and Gramps could go to Aurora for a dinner party, but that was all part of the plan. So while Nanny, Mummy and Auntie Holly shopped at Yorkdale, Daddy got together all of Mummy's friends (who also know how to keep a secret!), put out all this nice food and a cake, and when Mummy walked in, she saw me in my hat, then everyone yelled surprise! It was awesome! Except everyone yelling kind of scared me, so I had a little cry about that......I'm not quite ready for too many people and too much noise at one time! But I'm so glad my Mummy had fun. My Mummy says she has the best husband, and I have the best Daddy, in the whole wide world. I agree ---- mpwah, hug, xoxoxoxox we love you Daddy! Thank you for making the best surprise party ever!!!! Love Audrey xoxo




1 comment:

alyssa said...

happy birthday, louise!