Thursday, February 5, 2009

Perfecting My Pincer Grasp!

According to Mummy, the "pincer grasp" (between thumb and index finger) is one of those milestones of my development ---- so guess what? I've been practicing!! I tried it with pancakes on the weekend with limited succes, but now I finally got the hang of it! Today Nanny came over to visit, and she gave me Cheerios on the couch and I picked up those tiny little O's and put them in my mouth all by myself (see video)! Woo-hoo! I also tried feeding myself spaghetti squash today (see it hanging out of my mouth? and see my "rabbit hands"?) Nanny was so excited by this development, she thought she'd try and help me to stand up and walk around --- now now Nanny, that's a bit too fast for me! I think I'd just like to sit and roll around for a bit longer! xoxo Audrey

No comments: