Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy 9-Month Birthday To Me!


It's was my 9-month birthday on Tuesday (also Mummy's 35th Birthday - Happy Birthday Mummy!) and so you know what that means.......time for my photo-shoot with Mummy! And this time, she set up a "studio" in the living room! She had white sheets draped over our couch, extra lamps plugged in, and a multitude of head pieces for me! After about 150 pictures (with breaks in between.....geez, I can't be good for ALL that time, can I?! It's like the paparazzi!!), here are a select few for my adoring public to see! At my doctor's appointment on Monday, I got all my stats - here they are:

Weight: 20 lb, 3oz (75% percentile)
Height: 71cm (50-75% percentile)
Head: 45.5cm (90% percentile)
Yippee - I'm a 20 pounder!!! Other major things that have happened this month - I can now really feed myself small things (like Cheerios), I've expanded my menu (I now eat yogurt, and avocado and banana is a new favourite!) and I'm becoming much more vocal - I realize that I can get my Mummy and Daddy to come to me if I scream long and loud enough! Plus Mummy and Daddy just say I keep getting cuter and cuter! Mummy loves to have "love-fests" with me now.....I lie back and giggle while she just kisses me all over. I must say, it's really kind of fun for me too! I hope everyone out there has had a great month too - hugs and kisses to you all, Audrey xoxoxo

No comments: