And then here is a picture of me with one of my buddies named Sam ---- he was just a little too aggressive in wanting to be friends! No worries though - Mummy picked me up and told me that her and I will always be best friends and I don't have to deal with any boys until I'm at least 30! Phew! Love to you all, Audrey xoxo
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Not ALWAYS Smiling!
And then here is a picture of me with one of my buddies named Sam ---- he was just a little too aggressive in wanting to be friends! No worries though - Mummy picked me up and told me that her and I will always be best friends and I don't have to deal with any boys until I'm at least 30! Phew! Love to you all, Audrey xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment