
What a month!! I had my first Christmas and New Year's, plus I've learned a few new things too! This was the month I learned to "dance", and also the month where I started demanding food when I'm out at restaurants.....I don't want to miss out on any yummy food! Plus it seems I'm starting to like mushy, kind of lumpy food now - not just purees. Before you know it, I'll be eating real food at the table with Mummy and Daddy! With all this food, I have quite a bit of cute chubbiness going on......Mummy decided to take my 8-month picture today with me in my diaper on the bed to show it off! Plus here is a picture of me with Daddy on the couch this afternoon.....it's super cold out, so we just went out to do a few errands and came back quickly to hang out at home! Hope you are all having a warm and cosy Saturday too! Love to you all, Audrey xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment