After our visit, we went and explored the other activities. There was a giant wooden Gingerbread house......
And a place to do arts and crafts and warm up. We made reindeer headbands!
This year, the main stage area had carolers, and a visit from Prince Charming who read us a story about the night before Christmas.
Of course, from the moment we got there, Vila and I wanted to try the carousel. I was still not ready to go on a pony, but I rode in the stable seat with Mummy and Vila tried the up-and-down pony. She wasn't exactly thrilled with it, but she stayed on and made it through - inspiring me to try it next year!
We visited the huge Christmas tree too - there were balls as big as our heads on the tree! Vila touched one but was feeling a bit grumpy for a photo.
But nothing cheers you up like some snacks - and we got to have a hotdog and then cookies too! I had a snowman sugar cookie and Vila chose a gingerbread man - do you see him in her hand there? And look at that smile!
It was a great day at the Distillery Christmas Market - looking forward to our annual tradition next year again too! Love Audrey and Violet xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment