Saturday, October 6, 2012

The South comes North for Canadian Thanksgiving!

Happy Family Thanksgiving......we were excited to have our Grandma, Grandpa, Chachu, Chachi and baby Jackson come to visit!!  We loved having our family here to share in the good times and extra loooong weekend.  On Saturday, we went out to Whittamore Farms to check out the pumpkin patch.  But there was lots of other stuff to do too.  Like wagon hay rides!  Check out me, Daddy and Vila above (Mummy was taking all the pictures), and waiting in the lineup below.

Jackson couldn't sit still in the lineup for the wagon ride, so he decided to try out the tractor with his Mummy and Daddy.
There was other silly stuff to do, like pose with the wooden sign - Mummy likes to do that sort of stuff, and I don't mind being her partner!

It was a beautiful fall day, with great leaves, and bright skies...at least for the beginning!  Check us out walking with Daddy - and do you see Grandma there?  She's a hard one to get on camera!

We watched a chicken puppet show, and walked around to the corn maze next.  We walked for a bit, but then I started getting a little flustered and wanted to get out!!!  So we got out of there and went on our way to other things....like I said, there was lots to do!

There was a playround with lots of cool stuff, but Violet and I liked the dragon rocker the best.  We actually wouldn't get off it for a while. 

And of course, there were pumpkins.  Violet and I started to get a little (oka, a lot!) tired and cranky and screamy, so this is the pic of me with the pumpkin just before the meltdown!  Pretty cute.....so that's the last picture before we were jetted off home pretty quick.  I think the cold winds may have had something to do with our moods - and the peanut butter sandwiches in the car settled us down, so the ride home was peaceful! 

A fun morning of FALL with our Southern Family - they certainly got a taste of our colder autumn air!  More fun to follow - but for now, xoxoxo Audrey and Violet

No comments: