Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dinner out with 3 toddlers!

On the weekends, we usually like to go out for dinner one night - fun for the whole family!  And we have a great place just up the street for us.....yay, we could walk and take the stroller for Jackson!  Here I am pushing Jackson with Chachu.  I am a very good "mommy" myself, aren't I?  I've practiced a lot on my dollies, but Jackson is a little heavier, so I got some help.

 
At dinner, Daddy and Chachu had Violet surrounded - she's a crazy one!  Grandma and Grandpa sat at one end, and me and Jackson sat at the other end. 
 
 
I like sitting with Jackson, he's my little buddy, we had such a great time on this visit chasing each other around and chatting etc. 


Vila got a little pouty at the end of dinner, I think she wanted dessert, hee hee.  Here she is, in her pouty-faced cuteness.

 
That was our Saturday - more fun to be had on this long weekend, yippee!  Hope you all had a good Saturday night out too.   xoxo Audrey and Violet, AND Jackson

No comments: