Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pretty Girls and their Dresses

So you know that Vila and I like to dress up, right?!  We love our girlie clothes!  So what better present for us then to get gorgeous new dresses from our Gran-Chachi and Chachu.  Thanks Chachi, we LOVE them.  I even modeled mine by the front door flowers - I really do have some talent as a model, don't I? 

And we decided to wear our fancy new dresses out to the brunch on Sunday with the family.  We enjoyed the food, but we enjoyed the colouring at the table more!!!  Meanwhile, our little buddy Jackson??  He was so tuckered out from the night before that he decided to sleep at the table - silly guy, he really can sleep anywhere!


But we're not the only girls who like to get dressed up and go out - so does our Mummy and Chachi Stephanie, and Chachi's Reema & Monica!  They went out for a girls night dinner on Sunday - fun times ladies, we were happy to hang out with the Daddys for an evening. 


Bye again for now - these party dress girls need to get into their party-pjs.....well, hopefully sleepy pj's for our parents' sake!  Love Audrey and Vila xoxo

No comments: