As for me, you'll see in our video that I'm quite good at peddling now! Bike day will be super fun, and many more ride-along adventures for Vila and I in our future! xoxo Audrey and Violet xoxo
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Bike Riding Practice!
It was coming up to "ride your bike" day at Bowmore, and Vila and I needed some practice! Daddy bought us some new helmets and off we went to the playground at Bowmore to test out our rides. Check us out -I'm on my new two-wheeler bike (courtesy of our neighbour Avery) and Vila tried my tricycle. She still doesn't seem to want to peddle, silly Vila!
As for me, you'll see in our video that I'm quite good at peddling now! Bike day will be super fun, and many more ride-along adventures for Vila and I in our future! xoxo Audrey and Violet xoxo
As for me, you'll see in our video that I'm quite good at peddling now! Bike day will be super fun, and many more ride-along adventures for Vila and I in our future! xoxo Audrey and Violet xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment