Monday, January 30, 2012

Relaxing by the pool....& other simple things

After a fun but hectic few days at the Disney Parks, we were all ready for some rest and relaxation in the sun on Thursday.

Our hotel had a great pool and Vila and I loved hanging out and splashing in the water.  We got to practice our swimming skills - I even did a few kicks hanging onto the edge, and Vila enjoyed just splashing Daddy.  The weather was perfect and we got that vacation-relaxed feeling, with nothing to do but just be together and enjoy the sunshine!

Along with the pool, our hotel had a perfect little playground for Violet and I.  It had a slide, a fun pink ladder, and a little cafe counter to look out of too!  Plus of course, a tunnel that Violet and I had fun crawling through.

It was a great morning and then we went up for a nap before our afternoon out at the boardwalk - that's coming up next!  But check out our playgound pics - looks like a great time, eh?



So enjoy this picture of the palm trees and the blue sky - ahhh, feels good just looking at it, right?  That was our playful, restful morning and more good times with Mummy & Daddy that afternoon.  Stay tuned!  xoxoxo Audrey & Violet

No comments: