Friday, January 20, 2012

January Randoms!

After Christmas, we had a bit of a lull in our blog updates - sorry fans!  But we're back and catching up!!  January WAS a fun month for us - even in the cold weather, Vila and I still know how to play around and have some laughs.  We went to the blue park near our house and went down the slide many many times! 


And we tried out our new Costco membership - where I got a new purple dress I picked out all by myself.  Vila thought I was pretty cute too - she did a lot of smiley faces for me. 

When we finally had some good snowfall, we went outside and built our first snowlady of the year - Frostina!  She's tiny but she's there, you see her? 

And finally, just before we went away on our vacation, we went and got Vila a hair cut....she wailed her way through it, but look how cute it turned out?!  Don't worry Vila, you'll grow to love your visits to the salon when you're older I'm sure. 
That's a bit about our January pre-vacation.....stay tuned for some posts on our Disney trip soon!!!  xoxox Audrey & Violet

No comments: