Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

Yay!  Finally it is Christmas Eve and almost time for Santa to get here!!  Of course, we had to make him his cookies to thank him for his gifts.  And after baking them once already with Aunty Holly, I was the head chef and Mummy was my sous-chef!  And every baker has to test their creations, don't they?  Mmm, they passed the test! 

Grandma and Grandpa had arrived so it was nice to have Christmas Eve dinner with them.....and what says tradition and Xmas better than some yummy butter chicken, tandoor, and naan?!  Although truth be told, Vila and I mainly had some KD! 
After dinner we got to have our Christmas Eve gifts.....new pajamas for Vila and I.  Check us out in our new jammies....me in my "superstar" pose, and then with Vila who couldn't tear herself away from her cookie!
 Finally, it was time for bed....and to put out Santa's plate.  I made him a card with a cute little message on behalf of Violet and me and hten it was off to bed.  I hope he likes sprinkles!  We gave him our best sprinkle-covered cookies.  Enjoy Santa, see you soon! xoxox Audrey & Violet

No comments: