Saturday, November 12, 2011

Getting To Work With The Leaves!

Yes, it's getting colder and now all the pretty autumn leaves are starting to overload our lawn! It was time to get to work and clean up our front yard......not to mention, Daddy said we could jump in a big pile if we wanted. Funnily enough, that wasn't really our style! I preferred to tidy up with Mummy and Daddy (I'm such a good helper!)....And Violet preferred to just stage a sit-out (perhaps we should call it "Occupy Normandy", ha ha!) After all our leaves were cleaned up, Violet and I sat down and did some chalk art. Check out our pink creation! A lovely day in the yard - and good thing our yard is small, we didn't have to work too long before we could go in and have our reward, mmmm hot chocolate! Happy Fall Day! xoxo Audrey & Violet

No comments: