Vila and I have a lot of fun together ---- it's fun to have a sister! Above, you'll see pics of me sharing snack with Violet at our local park....and then below, laughing and giving her my patented "sideways" eyes! I'm such a jokester. And check out more of our sisterly love over the past few weeks. Many more years of sister fun together I'm sure....and who knows, will Violet end up being the "big sister"? She looks almost as big as me in some of these pics! I'll always be showing her the ropes as we grow up though, remember that Violet! Love you Violet (.....Violet says: "wuv you Audi!") xoxo Audrey & Violet
1 comment:
alyssa
said...
Aww, you girls are just the cutest. Here's to a lifetime of adventures for the sisters!
1 comment:
Aww, you girls are just the cutest. Here's to a lifetime of adventures for the sisters!
Post a Comment