Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cottage Out & About!

Although the beach and water were playgrounds in themselves for me and Violet, we did enjoy going into town to a couple of kiddie playgrounds during our vacation! First, as always, we need to make sure we have snacks to re-charge - hence Vi and I hanging out and snacking above! Then check me out with my new best friend, Mr Alligator!!! I loved walking across his back too. Vila preferred the cars, just like she does at home with our toys. I also crawled through a tube, and was quite proud of myself! Vila decided she wanted to play in the splash pad too - who needs a swimsuit?! As for Daddy, he decided to get a workout in, doing chin-ups on the bars! After all that hard work playing, we of course had to have lunch!! Emma and I became fast friends on our vacation, so loved sitting beside each other at lunch. And Violet and Max enjoyed our wagon on another lunch - just like two little Buddhas, aren't they?! We had such a good time hanging out together, that of course we held hands whenever we had to go anywhere....here we are, hands held firm, on our way back to the car after lunch one day! Great times out & about at the cottage! xoxo Audrey & Vila

No comments: