Sunday, March 27, 2011

The NEW Gang!

So my Mummy and Daddy have a group of friends they affectionately call "The Gang" - and guess what? The gang has multipled! So here we are ----- the NEW gang (minus a couple members, Vila was off playing when we took thsi pic below and Ro, we missed you but we're sure you had fun in Cancun!)




Last weekend, we hung out at our house and had bagels, scones, fruit and some run-around time! A fun morning for all...ummm, well, except maybe McKenna....

She got over it though, and then we hugged!
And Jack and I hugged too! I'm such a hugger now (you can ask my music teacher too, I'm always first to get up and hug her after class!)

See you later everyone - this gang is worn out from all the excitement now (and so are the original gang too.....we're a tough group to handle!) xoxo Cheers to our friendship gang, new and old, Audrey & Violet xoxoxo

1 comment:

alyssa said...

What a crew! Can't believe how big everyone is.