
Today, Violet had her FIRST swim lesson with me! I've been before, but it was fun to go with Violet today, and both Mummy and Daddy.
Violet wasn't so sure about this swimsuit, she was a little upset trying to squeeze her cute little chubbiness into this tight-fitting suit!

I was a little rascal though - agitating her, but with a twinkle in my eye, can you tell??


But we managed to get us both ready and then off to the pool we went. Overall, it went okay....actually Violet did better than me! I was a little screamer, and clung onto Daddy, but Violet seemed to calm down with Mummy. But we both preferred to hang on tight vs trying floats or kicking our legs. The best part was the baby pool at the end - nice and warm, and I got to play with a blue froggy that our swim instructor Anthony gave us! Next week, he promised more toys too!
I'm sure we'll both be little swimmers in no time!! xoxo Audrey & Violet
No comments:
Post a Comment