

A couple of weekends ago, it was a rainy Saturday and we were getting cabin-fever sitting at home. So Mummy and Daddy decided to take Violet and I to the Science Centre where they have a kids-zone with lots of cool toys and things to do! Here I am the the mini kids shopping market, filling my basket with veggies and fruit (check out the video below too). They also had tons of other fun exhibits that I liked to wander around in. Violet is still a little young to play with me but she hung out with Mummy while we wandered around.....and there is an area for kiddies under 3, so we could hang out together in there. It was so nice that we bought a family membership so we can go anytime we want! Then we went to Swiss Chalet for dinner, one of my favourite places. What a fun rainy Saturday - see you later, Audrey xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment