Tuesday, March 9, 2010

First Car Ride Together & Fun at the Playground


The weather was soooo beautiful this weekend, so we ALL went out for a drive and a walk around the playground at the Beach. What fun! It was the FIRST car ride together for me and Violet, thus of course we took a picture! We went down to our favourite diner on Queen Street for breakfast, had some yummy pancakes and eggs (and Violet slept through it all!), then out to the playground where I got to run around and play with the other kids (well, I'm kind of shy so I just walked around and looked at the other kids and stayed close to Mummy and Daddy) With a nice ride on the swings as well, it was a perfect morning and we were home by 1130am so I could get my nap. What a terrific day and a great first big outing with Violet. Hope you all had a good time out playing this weekend too, xoxo Audrey

No comments: