Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Swing-time and Play-time for Violet

Vila (that is what I call her) is really starting to enjoy my former past-times, including swinging and playing on the playmat! Here is a cutie picture of my little sister in her swing (I love to come down and greet her in the morning when she's in here, saying "Hi Vila Vila Vila Vila" to make her wake up!). And then Vila played on the mat, and she certainly seems to like it - she is smiling and cooing more and more each time.....check her out with Grandma in the video below. She got a little shy when we turned on the camera, so there is only the hint of a smile, but I'm sure our Mummy will capture more smiley moments from Vila in the months to come. Bye bye for now - hope you are all having some good playtime today....Love Audrey xoxo

No comments: