Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Holidays 2009!

My SECOND Christmas and wow, it's a lot of fun! I got LOTS of presents....even bags of gifts almost taller than me (thanks Nanny!)

I did feel a bit sick over the break, so I wasn't a happy camper the whole time, but Mummy and Daddy did want at least one pic with me on Christmas day so here we are on the couch in Burlington, with me sucking my thumb for comfort.
I didn't make it to dessert, but Mummy and Daddy had fun hanging out with Auntie Holly and Guy, see their funny pic below!
I did end up feeling better when we went to Ottawa to see Grandma and Grandpa --- and again, I was spoiled rotten! Plus we went out for PIZZA for Grandma's birthday (and pizza is my new favourite food!)
And especially nice was to see my Chachu Anil and Chachi Stephanie after a whole year! I may have seemed shy giving them my "princess Di" eyes, but I loved hanging out with them and hope to see them more in 2010.

On our way back to Toronto, I wore my beautiful new knitted blue sweater from my Nanny - check me out, it's Mummy's new favourite outfit for me.

And then it was New Year's eve, and I went to bed early, but Mummy and Daddy had a late night for them (1130pm!) and had slow cooker ribs, brie, cheesecake and non-alocoholic champagne to bring in 2010 while watching the Canadian Juniors hockey game.
That's it for now --- lots of good things to come in 2010, including my new baby sister soon (Mummy at about 32 weeks below)....so stay tuned.
And hope you all had a wonderful holiday too! Much love and happiness is wished to all,
Audrey xoxox

No comments: