Then that night, Mummy and Daddy went to Niana and Dave's Xmas party - so I had a babysitter (Brittany, who helps look after me at daycare). I had a fun night with Brittany (which pleased my parents!), but it seems like Mummy and Daddy did too - check out their pic with their friends late at night after I was asleep a few hours already!
On Dec. 13th, we went to Rowan Duff's first birthday party and saw all my friends again (Mckenna Reid, Jack Donnelly...great to hang out with the gang!) And what I really liked was the awesome cake that Rowan's mom Sarah made....my mouth was open for more the whole time! Plus although it was Ro's birthday, I thought I should share in the gifts we gave him....but apparently, I'm not supposed to take the birthday boy's gifts! Thank goodness that Auntie Sarah had a loot bag for me with my favourite thing - an Elmo book! That made everything okay!
On Dec 17th, Mummy and Daddy went out on a surprise road trip- a fancy dress up dinner at Hillebrand Estates - look how pretty and handsome my parents look!
Then on Dec 20th, my Mummy and Auntie Holly went out to celebrate their 35th birthday (only 10 months late!) at the Windsor Arms where they had tea together, and a great afternoon of shopping and togetherness. A great twin day!
Finally, today is Dec 24th and we had our Toronto Malhotra Christmas morning.....with presents for all (check out the Entertainment Unit that Mummy surprised Daddy with...looks great, right?!)
I got up extra early and we had a great breakfast of cinnamon rolls and bananas and oranges. I loved my Fridge Farm magnet set, my Elmo decals, and my Vancouver Olympics sweatsuit from Mummy and Daddy. Here's a video of us this morning!
Phew, that's all for now...we're on our way to Burlington and then to Ottawa so I can visit both sets of grandparents - woo hoo! Plus my Auntie Holly and Uncle Guy, and then my Chachu Anil and Chachi Stephanie who I haven't seen in over a year....can't wait to see them again! It may be a while before I post again so Happy Holidays everyone!!! Love, health and happiness to all....Audrey xoxoxo
1 comment:
Wow, looks like the Malhotras had a busy and fun December!
Post a Comment